Anglesea Music Festival Market 2013
Welcome to the Anglesea Music Festival Market and hope you will be able to join us to make this another successful year.
OrganisationAnglesea Music Festival
Contact DetailsAnglesea Music Festival Market
Contact to be made through email: email@example.com
Market DatesSaturday 19th October
Sunday 20th October
Site Booking Conditions
$60 per day for pre-booked sites up to the Thursday prior to the market date.
$70 per day for sites on the day (subject to availability).
- Market starts at 10am and finishes at 6pm each day.
- Stallholders are not to set up sites before 9am on the day of the market.
- Sites will be held until 11am only. No refunds will be given.
- Site sizes for the market will be 4 meters wide x 6 meters deep. Stallholders with set-ups that are larger will need to purchase an additional site. Please note: Vehicles on site will be discouraged.
- Anglesea Music Festival Market will be Plastic Bag Free. Stallholders are not permitted to hand out plastic bags.
- Stallholders are responsible for the Public Liability Insurance for their own sites and goods.
- Electricity is not available at this market.
- Stallholders accept full responsibility for the presentation and management of their stalls.
- The market organizers do not allow the sale of dangerous, anti-social or offensive items including pornography, drug paraphernalia or weapons, be they genuine or replica.
- Stallholders must not fill ordinary rubbish bins with site waste. Take your rubbish home
- Market Management takes no responsibility for items sold at stalls.
- The Market organizer reserves the right to request stallholders to leave the market if non-compliant with any of the above.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a CODE RED fire warning (FDI 100+ Catastrophic) being issued for the Central District for the day of the market, Anglesea Music Festival Market will be cancelled. No refunds will be given.